Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleepless in Hamilton again

About 3 p.m. there was so much noise in the parking lot next to me that it woke me up and I was not able to get back to sleep. After tossing and turning, I gave up and got up!

Yesterday I made my special banana bread for the party (secret ingredient) and today, I plan to make cinnamon coffee cake. My shopping lady will be bringing my order for the party and she loves jewellery so she will be coming to the party on Sunday as well.

Things are well under control and progressing according to schedule which is good. I am glad that it will be a smaller party this time.

I am thinking of doing jewellery parties and the hostess will get a jewellery gift. This way, I won't have so much work to do in organizing things.

We'll see.

No comments: