Friday, April 23, 2010

Sat outside again this afternoon

It is so nice to get out of the apartment and take my chair, coffee and book downstairs and spend time people watching who pass by on the street, drinking my coffee from my red thermos cup and reading the super book!

It was a tad chilly today as there is no sun getting to the garage area. Mind you, an idea has just hit me, I could always take myself up to the roof and sit there. Not in the summer, it would be too hot but I would have enough sun now to do that.

There is an absolutely terrific view from the roof.

I am still working on the little room but will have to stop pretty soon to prepare for tomorrow's Oakville visit. I like Oakville but it is very expensive to live there.

I am glad to see the sun once again today!

No comments: