Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday at St. Paul's

At Rosie's for Easter Dinner. She made some lovely Rolladen which I love!


Carmen and Mohammad. (Mexico and Egypt) Wally would have been in the picture, except he was elsewhere at the moment.


Carmen and I in front of the beautiful flowers in the sanctuary.



It was another lovely day. Rev. Susan Kerr was once again the minister and she did a terrific job.

I wish we could keep her!


In St. Andrew's Hall, we had hot cross buns which were lovely. Mohammad waited with me for the No. 26 bus as I had a dinner invitation at Rosie's. She had offered to pick me up but I would not allow her to.


Rosie and I had a lovely dinner, she is a fabulous cook and a very good friend. We sat outside on her patio for coffee and desert and enjoyed the beautiful weather. The wind eventually picked up around 5 p.m. so we went inside. Rosie walked me to the bus stop and waited with me until it came.



All in all, a lovely Easter Day.








The church was more filled than normal. Carmen sat with me and then near the end of the service, Mohammad joined us.
















No comments: