Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end of 2008

Wouldn't it be a lovely thing to sit with people you love and enjoy a quiet evening together in front of the fire and bring in the new year that way? I would like to wish all those that read this blog, a happy New Year's Eve spent with loved ones.
Many people were wandering around the mall looking for Boxing Day Week bargains. Once again in front of the liquor store, the line up was huge. It stretched right to the mall entrance doors. It always makes me ponder why people put things off to the last moment. If they feel the need of alcohol, why not buy it long in advance and bring it out when they have a party? Just think how much easier it would be on them. They could fly as free as a butterfly and flit from one thing to the next, rather than waiting in line!




I went out today to people watch. Have been incredible good (for me) and stayed home and kept away from people so not give the flu to others.






Today I felt so much better and was dying to be among people that I went over to Jackson's Square to pick up a few things but mainly to people watch. Fortunately, due to the extremely cold weather we are having today, I was not sitting in an outdoor cafe such as the picture above!










No comments: