Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Denial, This dear lady looks better than I feel right now!
Aw, Tweety bird, thanks for your love! I need a hug right now but cannot get one as I will give this bug to them. Tweety bird will have to do!

Sometimes things don't work out the way we plan. I had to cancel Christmas at my home today after all the preparation was done except for the baking of the homemade bread.

I've come down with a sore throat and a bad case of the sniffles plus I am absolutely freezing!

It was just as well that the kids did not come from Kitchener - my son understood and didn't mind that I had to cancel dinner.

Hopefully this little bug will pass real soon and I will be back to my normal self! In the meantime, I will amuse myself with this little blog!
Well, enough already, now I will go back to the DVD I am watching and wrap up in a blanket to get warm.

No comments: