Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wintas Computer and Solutions

What a pleasure it was dealing with the young fellow at Wintas.  He was extremely helpful to my friend Rosemary and myself with purchasing a webcam and explaining how to install it.  When we got to her place, we could not do it so we called him back and he said to come back to his store, and he would show us how. He was so patient and kind to us even though he was rushed off his feet.

I would certainly refer others to his store. 

As it happens, my neighbour Vince got in the elevator as we were returning and I remembered he was a computer expert and asked for his help for my neighbour Rosemary.

He had everything running smoothly within five or ten minutes.We have been practicing on Skype so she gets used to it. 

What a real blessing those two young men were to my friend and I.

It has been a little too busy a day for me as I went over to bring a framed picture to a Russian lady which I had taken of her and her granddaughter.  My Russian is zero and her English is almost the same so it was difficult to communicate.

However, she is a very nice lady and I am glad that I finally managed to get over there.

All in all, a very productive day.  I plan on having an early night tonight.  For those interested in the Hamilton area, Wintas is on John Street.

Wintas Computer's number is 905-2706

http://www.wintasdigital.com/

email:  info@wintasdigital.com


Thanks for reading my blog and have a great day!

No comments: