Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My narrative poem published now

John Stiles, who is a Canadian writer living in England. has published my narrative poem and sent me the link.


> http://howyahdoon.blogspot.com/2011/06/death-of-harry-flannigan-by-wilma.html


Just click on the link and it will take you to the poem which is on his website.  Google his name and you will see many interesting things about this writer. 

I met his parents at a function a while ago and his Dad gave me his e-mail address as he publishes other peoples work.

I had never thought of sending any work to England but now that I have, it is opening up a new door for me.  John has also been so kind as to send me some other English publishers e-mail addresses.

It is wonderful to see how God works.  If I had not been invited by my friend Jennifer to go to this function, I would never have met John's parents and I certainly would never have thought of sending my work over there.

The world is a very small place now with the internet.

Thanks for dropping by and  I hope you will find the time to come again.  Have a great day!

No comments: