Saturday, June 25, 2011

The internet is such an interesting place

Awhile back, I wrote about my experience with Skype and how much I liked using it.  I did say that it is not perfect but it is pretty good.

I received an e-mail from a lady in San Francisco offering me a business proposal.  I thought about it and double checked with my son, and he said that it would be a fine idea so I went for it.

I thought about it again and realized that it would be the truth, not a fabrication in any way, and it would also help her business.  On my blog about Skype and how much I like it, you will see a small advertisement for her company.  I wish her well and hope that it will bring business to her.

A very interesting experience and my first time doing such a thing. 

Life sure is interesting!

No comments: