Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My purpose for this blog:



My public blog has just begun!


In it my hope is to share with friends and family special events; places and occasions which I, personally, have enjoyed or been part of.

Please feel free to make comments, if you wish.


My first entry will be about Princess Point, a wonderful place by the waterfront in Hamilton, Ontario where a city bus can take you right into. This is the most accessible of all of the bay front as the bus goes right there.
I have taken many pictures today on this beautiful November 4th. The weather is awesome, bright and sunny, temperature hovering around 64 degrees F with a gentle, light breeze which brushes against one's face like a gentle message from Heaven.
On days such as this, one feels so blessed just to be alive!


















No comments: