Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Whitehern Wednesday

We had a lovely time at our new table which is reserved for us in the shade. Everybody was absolutely delighted. I shall send a thank you note to the staff at Whitehern.

The girls and Jeff had a birthday card and plant ready for me at the table. How very kind of them to remember my birthday.

I am so spoiled by such good friends.


We are planning to go together on a little boat trip in the Hamilton Harbour which includes a light lunch which will be most enjoyable. That is planned for the middle of August.


I love being on the water so that is my big treat for the summer.


It was so much better sitting in the shade and we all loved it. After that I went to my computer store and bought a new keyboard and then had a short, short haircut at the haircutting school. Busy day today but nice.

No comments: