Sunday, July 17, 2011

Theory doesn't hold water -- British journal exposes myth of 'eight glasses a day'

Theory doesn't hold water -- British journal exposes myth of 'eight glasses a day'

I found this in the Montreal Gazette. Isn't it odd how "experts" change their minds over the years. Perhaps it is because of new information?

I do enjoy a nice glass of water when I am thirsty and it is the best (in my opinion) for quenching thirst. I also find that drinking a glass of water when one first gets up is very helpful as one feels quite dry after sleeping.

That advice was given to me by my Jordanian son who is trained in the holistic medical field, if I am remembering rightly.

Have you had your refreshing drink of water yet today?

Thanks for dropping by and have a productive day.

No comments: