Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday, July 13,2011

Today is a little bit of a "weepy" day for me as my son has gone to live far away for a long period of time.

I went to the Whitehern Concert at noon, but the person playing played some really sad songs, and the heat was so bad there, that I left.

I may go with another group of people down to the waterfront for a special event - we'll see how I feel in a short while.

Once he gets there safely and I get an e-mail, I will feel better.

Such is life.  I have been very fortunate that we have such a good and close relationship.  He will celebrate his birthday on my birthday and this will be the first time in his entire life that he will not be in Canada for this event.

I will email him at 6 p.m. while he is on the plane. I think it will be possible to do that.  It will be an interesting experiment to see if it works.

Have a good day and keep smiling.....

No comments: