Saturday, July 2, 2011

5 Rules of Facebook Etiquette - Life & Beauty Weekly

5 Rules of Facebook Etiquette - Life & Beauty Weekly



I have been on Facebook for a few years now and on the main I like it.  However, I notice that a lot of young people say things on it that may come back to haunt them years later.

I like Facebook because it enables me to keep up with my Montreal friends and family.

I particularly enjoy the pictures they post. 

Although we are seperated by many miles now, they still have an important place in my heart.

At first when my son put it on for me, I couldn't see much use for it but now I am enjoying it.

It adds another dimension to communication for me.

Thanks for reading my blog and drop by another time if you can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Facebook adds a new dimension to family relationships and can be harmful to your reputation because of friendships. Proper Facebook etiquette requires you to filter your posts according to your values.