Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just finished writing a short story

I started it yesterday in the parkette where the weeping willow tree is and finished it today about 2:30.

My brain is tired now so I will go out and just read, read, read. I don't feel like doing much walking or taking the bus, so will go to Gore Park and sit there for a while.

It turned out to be quite a nice day today weather wise which is nice.

I am currently working on a poem but it has not gone as well as I had wanted it to, so will take a little break.

Back on the blog again.

Spent about 3 hours reading in the park and talked to a nice young fellow for a bit. His original language is French he told me and he has been in Canada about 20 years. I assume he might be from Haiti or might be from an African country who speaks French.

Poor fellow has asthma plus diabetes and when people smoke around him, he has difficulties.

Likely I will see him again. We talked about God. It is very strange sometimes, people whom I don't know sometimes just start talking to me about God. This is not the first or second time this has happened to me.

I wonder why?

He was a very nice chap and perhaps just lonely.

No comments: