Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Grand River Boat Cruise Part 1

Getting closer to the docks as we came back from the almost three hour boat trip.
Water lillies, but no blooms.

A lone trailer, but there are many more dotted around the edges of the Grand River.


There are farms as well as summer cottages and trailer parks on the Grand River.








A view from my chair at some of the scenery we passed by. The Grand River is a mud bottom river and this is why it looks brown. People fish and swim here and the water is fine.


The three of us. Herbert took the photo.


Rahel and Andrew near our boat.
Andrew near our flat boat.

This was our very comfortable bus and our driver Tom was a good driver and very nice.
The Entrance for the Boat Tour. They have a cute gift shop, and an auditorium in this building itself.
I am just writing a very brief outline right now as I am tired from the trip. I had hoped to go to hear Ed talk at Lit Chat as well, but I am just too tired to go out again. I have just put the water pictures on this blog and will put others on a new blog tomorrow.
I took plenty of pictures and will put them in and write more tomorrow.

All in all, a fabulous trip!


Thank you for reading my blog.








No comments: