Saturday, December 17, 2011

The start of a new business for my friends Carmen and Wally

I was invited to attend a get together at their place today in Oakville.  Nina, Wally's Mom, picked me up.

It was a well organized event and I met some lovely people.  Carmen and Wally's new business is at this website:

http://carfih.acndirect.com/default.asp

Carmen had outdone herself with lovely nibbles and Nina made some fantastic meatballs.

We saw a presentation on the company and heard all about the many benefits of getting involved with ACN.

Here are some photos I took.

The hostess with the mostest!

A wall decoration Carmen made

Their team for ACN

Jane  - ACN


Check it out and see what value can be yours if you are interested.  They have phone service, wireless, satellite TV, Home Security and Automation and ACN Premium Technical Support among other things.


It was a very interesting presentation among pleasant people.  Carmen now has a store which you can access through the webpage above.  Donald Trump has endorsed this company.  One of the nice things about this company is that it is world wide.

I saw the telephone with the screen where you can talk to somebody face to face, and if I am remembering correctly, you can pay a very small amount and they will send the same type of phone to a family member that you wish to talk to face to face.

I found that fascinating myself. It seems similar to Skype but I was told it was a better quality than Skype.  It would have been nice to have seen that phone in action.  That did interest me. I talk to both my children and son-in-law through Skype.  Most of the time, it is just fine.

One thing I noticed though, is that the prices are much more reasonable than the large companies.

If you are interested, please check out Carmen and Wally's store and ask them whatever questions you may have about their products.

Thanks for dropping by and have a good day.







No comments: