Monday, December 12, 2011

The Hamilton Club luncheon

I enjoyed my time at the Hamilton Club where I went to lunch with my friend Rosemary.  It is very close to home which is a big bonus, especially in the winter when the wind howls and the snow blows.

We went in by the wheelchair entrance which is on James South.

We had a delightful meal and an enjoyable chat.  As they are now decorated for Christmas, I took a few shots which I will post here.



My friend Rosemary in front of the Christmas tree 

I liked how they decorated the fireplace
The wait staff were excellent and friendly.  The meal tastefully arranged and delicious, with good sized portions.  I could not finish mine so brought half of it home.

I find it a nice place to go, elegant enough to suit me with a welcoming feel to it.

After that, I went to the library and enjoyed my time there. I cannot seem to leave the library without borrowing more books!

I love to read and I enjoy seeing other authors styles.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me so will rest tonight and just watch television.

All in all, a wonderful day.

Thanks for dropping by and come again, if you wish.

No comments: