Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Toronto Star and the Toronto Public Library to kick off short story contest | Canadian Immigrant

What a wonderful chance this is for short story writers to send their work in for the chance to be published in such a well known paper such as the Toronto Star.

I certainly am going to send some work in.  There will be fierce competition as the prize money is fantastic!  The money is nice, but the prestige is even nicer!

How exciting this is for me!






Toronto Star and the Toronto Public Library to kick off short story contest Canadian Immigrant

1 comment:

Kate's Blog said...

Best of luck with this contest. I wish I had some extra time to try writing a short story. I dont think I have the time right now unless I went without sleep. I like writing so much I would give up sleep. Send me a copy of a story you are submitting. I stay up at night reading but am not doing too much writing. I need to make time!! Your friend Kathy