Thursday, January 6, 2011

Seedbead necklace with brown stone, wirework and green seedbeads

I am one happy camper that this necklace is finally done.  I have been labouring over it for several days as it is difficult to do.

Each bead has to be individually put onto the beading thread and as you can see, they are extremely tiny.

I love the results but it will be a very long time before I attempt another.

The Present

The Present
Since this has been such a labour of love, I decided to name it.  I had just won a short story contest at Perspectives Magazine and my story was from the point of view of a gift or present talking.  To carry that theme on, I decided to do a piece of jewellery to commemorate it.

I must say that it was much more difficult to make this piece than it was to write the entire story!

No comments: