Monday, January 3, 2011

Busy morning but very nice

Today I have been concentrating on jewellery making as I want to bring new things to Arts Hamilton for them to sell.

I have been up at 5 a.m. today and am now starting to wind down at 1:29 p.m. 

What a ridiculous hour to get up at, especially when one is retired!

In any event, here are some pictures of some earrings  and a necklace set I have made.


Svarovski crystals, dark brown and honey golden with nickel free ear wires.   $54.00 Canadian dollars plus shipping and handling.  As a small business, I no longer have to collect tax since the HST has come in here in Ontario.  This makes it  a real saving for my customers.

Same crystals - another angle.


Bohemian beads with dangle, free pierced earings as a gift  - Price $140.00 Canadian plus shipping and handling.


I may make some more jewellery this afternoon as well and may post it.



Thanks for reading my blog and have a great day!

No comments: