Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dinner at Kevin's place



Kevin invited me for an early supper at his place.  He very kindly came for me and at the end of the dinner, he brought me back to my door.  It was a really nice afternoon and early evening.  He made Chicken cordon bleu, noodles and salad for the main course and for desert, he had blueberry pie.

We had a lovely chat and watched some of his DVD's on T.V.  He is very good at videotaping things.  He taped my first jewellery party and did a very good job of that. 

I tried to videotape him with my little camera.  I am not too pleased with the results but will keep on trying. I did manage to get one on this blog of Kevin walking into the room with Lightening in his arms.  My first endeavour!
All in all, a lovely afternoon and evening with a good friend.




 


Lightening and Kevin at his place

No comments: