Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunrise, day time, storm clouds from my window

It is really interesting to see the various times of day that my camera can take.  I really enjoy seeing the different reflections in the office tower beside me.  Makes for interesting photos I think.
Storm clouds gathering, reflection of my building on office tower

A day time shot around 2 or 3 p.m.
There was a beautiful sun rise this morning which I happened to see.  Here are three pictures I took of it.

Note the reflection on the glass windows of the office tower

A nice view of the downtown area

The same view, a few seconds earlier.


I am most fortunate to have a great view from my windows of what is going on on the streets.  I also can see Lake Ontario and the sailboats in the summer months.  Each season has its own beauty.

Thanks for looking at the pictures and have a great day!

No comments: