Friday, May 28, 2010

Time at Gore Park

The weather was so nice today with a lovely breeze so after going shopping at Jackson's Square, I decided to sit out and read at Gore Park. I shall be glad when they make it more into a real park, hopefully with more benches in the shade.

I saw the Sudanese gentlemen sitting and chatting harmoniously with each other. They seem to have made quite a few friends even among the Canadian people which is great.

It was interesting to see that one of the gentlemen was brought to Jackson's Square middle entrance and let off there by his son or grandson. I suppose he went into the mall but when I came back from shopping, I shall him sitting with the Sudanese people.

I know they are Sudanese because of my friend Mohammad as he knows them as well. Most of them are in their late sixties or early seventies I would think, but there are also some young ones as well.

It is so nice that they can get together and speak their own language which is Arabic.

After a while, two young girls came to sit beside me and they smoked and blew smoke my way which I did not appreciate. I was not overly impressed with their talk or behaviour either! I know that times have changed, but in this case, it sure is not for the better! What language!

A young black man came to sit with them and it was obvious that they all knew each other.

I will not repeat what they talked about but needless to say, if I were that young man's mother, I would not want those girls near him!

Oh well, one must try and be tolerant but it sure is hard when people blow smoke in your face!

2 comments:

雅婷 said...

85成人片免費看 視訊交友vino 一夜情情色聊天 免費觀看影片 視訊交友中心 免費最新女優影片 性感走光照片 免費線上看成人影片 辣妹偷拍貼圖 男女聊天室 愛愛天堂 情趣內衣寫真 18禁成人影城 少女辣妹遊戲18 洪爺影城av 成人卡通a片 情色+貼圖 色情貼圖區 一夜情網站, 383成人 完美女人影音視訊 live 秀 玩美女人國 性感絲襪美女 辣妹交友 人妻自拍裸體 熟南熟女聊天室 a片下載 免費視訊聊天室 a圖裸體女生 天天看正妹美女寫真館 85cc成人長片 免費a片 嘟嘟 997770 台灣情色貼圖 一夜情買援交妹 情人視訊網 鋼管秀視訊 av網站 辣妹自拍 大奶辣妹照片 sex 85cc影片 日本巨乳寫真下載 情色性愛圖貼 後宮電影院 限制級 0204交友 日本性愛影片 洪爺走光自拍照片圖片

佳順 said...

免費看成人影片 免費視訊聊天室 聊天 免費色情漫畫 免費交友 女優色情片 性感 免費影片 辣妹自拍 成人聊天室 愛愛 情趣 18成人線上影片 少女做愛圖 85cc成人 免費a片 情色成人圖 色情片試看 一夜情 383 影音視訊 玩美女人影音秀 自拍美女 性`愛辣妹 人妻自拍貼圖區 做愛影片 a片下載 視訊聊天 a圖貼片站 正妹寫真 85cc免費無碼片 免費視訊 嘟嘟 85cc 歐美貼圖 援交 情人視訊 鋼管秀 avooo 洪爺情色聊天 大奶辣妹 sex520 下載免費a片 日本巨乳 拓網交友 後宮電影院主入口 限制級 0204電話聊天 美國性愛 走光寫真