Monday, May 2, 2011

My new webcam

It was great fun for me to show her how to make the wirework and to make a bail and she is so delighted with it.  I shall miss her but she has to go back home this week.
SVETLANA, my Russian friend, installed the webcam for me and it works! 

What a busy day today has been!  I am very tired but very satisfied.  I was able to show Swetlana how to do some wirework in jewellery making and how to put clasps onto necklaces.  She and I had a real good time.

She used a jig for the first time and was delighted with the results of it.

Today is election day in Canada and I have voted already.  It will be interesting to see the results.  I am amazed by how well the NDP is doing in the polls, let us see if it works out in the actual vote!

Thanks for reading my blog.  Have a great day!

No comments: