Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A gorgeous day - lovely time spent at Princess Point

On the few really gorgeous days that we are getting lately, I decided to forget about the housework and just go down on the bus to Princess Point.

It was a great decision.  The sun was not too hot and I explored a new trail which I will explore further another time.

I saw two Geese, Mama and Papa, I assume.  They were shepherding their six little goslings around.  How I wished I had brought my camera!  A darling little chipmunk darted past me, obviously thinking that I was a huge monster out to get him!  It is an interesting thought how we humans must look to such tiny little creatures and how very threatening we must appear.

The way back on the No. 6 bus is much longer but at least I can get a seat and enjoy seeing all the large and beautiful homes on Aberdeen.

I had a lovely chat with both drivers.  It is a much quieter route and people seem to be familiar with each other.  I found that very nice.

All in all, a lovely afternoon.  I went to help my friend with her house again last night as well.  It is getting there, slow but surely.

Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments: