Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A wonderful walk this afternoon

What a fantastic day for a nice walk. The temperature is 50F. here and the sun is out. I walked over to Whitehern and sat in the gardens and listened to a fantastic bird singing. What a pleasure it was for me to hear him. I took my walker with me and wore a comfortable pair of running shoes and thus I was able to walk for an hour and a half without any problem. What a pleasure for me! I love to walk and look around.

Then I walked up Hunter and along Bay and explored the side streets. I have found out that the No. 4 and No. 7 bus now goes to Hunter and Bay and it is only a block down to get the Main Street buses, so if I eventually move to Blink Bonnie, I would manage fine. There is a little incline up to Blink Bonnie though which may be a problem in the winter. I would go for a two bedroom apartment so that I could do my jewellery and my writing in the second bedroom.

It would not be as convenient as living here but the up side of it is that it is still downtown and I would have a lovely long balcony.

I really miss my balcony that I had in Toronto.

My friend Mohammad has offered me his balcony to grow things on and we will plan it once the weather is better. I can hardly wait to plant again.

Tonight is Lit Chat and so I will be going out again.

All in all, a very good day for me!

No comments: