Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm a little concerned

This is the second day of extreme vertigo. In the middle of the night, I woke up and my whole bed seemed to be spinning around with me in it. It would not stop. It was very frightening.

When I got up this morning, the same thing happened again and this time I had to cling to anything I could catch onto to go into the washroom.

Nausea became a reality, unhappily for my floor.

I think I may have to call Telehealth to see what they say about it. It could be the Labryinthitis back again but I have not had that for years and years. If that is the case, I can only hope it will pass very quickly. If I am remembering correctly, it lasted for five months the one time I had it.

I don't think it is an inner ear problem, after my accident I had that for a very long time and kept falling.

I am not thrilled by this new development!

No comments: