Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas decorations all down

Yellow wood, with white and dark blue beads for another window.
I now have a blue and yellow theme here with some orange colours as well. Yesterday, I did some crochet at night of a yellow circle with dark blue and white beads entwined within.


I have already done two red ones with dark beads for one window, now another window will have yellow ones. I like variety.


I also plan to do some wirework for the windows with jewels sparkling in them. I love to create!
Jennifer, a friend of mine, suggested that I do a narrative poem on parts of my childhood. My brain is already beginning to ferment some ideas and we will see what comes of it.
I had a nice chat late yesterday afternoon on instant messaging with Rosa Maria. It really is so good that we are back in touch!
It looks like a nice day out today so think I will take my videos back to the library.
Have a good day!


No comments: