Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A lovely concert and luncheon afterwards

The library held its monthly concert at Centenary United Church due to renovations in Jackson's Square.

It was so easy for me to get to, just go out the back door and I was there! I love living downtown!

It was the Duet Club as well as the Hamilton Women Police choir and it was very nice indeed.

The Duet club were all older women and the Police choir were all young women!

My friend Jennifer has joined our little Whitehern Group and she came for the first time. She really enjoyed herself I think.

We sat by ourselves as we were not able to locate our friends in the church as there were quite a few people there. We met over at the McNabb cafe and enjoyed a good time together.

I like it in there as they are very friendly and the food is really delicious! They have reasonable prices as well.

Of our men, only Bryan came today. I guess the other two were busy with other things. Too bad, they missed a lovely concert and a fun time afterwards.

All in all, a very nice afternoon!

No comments: