Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mary, my dear old friend is coming today

I am looking so forward to it.  She doesn't need to help me as I am coping very well and she wants to take me out for lunch which will be very pleasant indeed.

Living so close to the mall, has many advantages.  Chief among them is that one can go and people watch anytime one is a little bored.

It is very handy if one forgets to buy something, less than a five minute walk and I am there!

She and I have been friends since I was 32 and she was 31.  It is so nice to be able to share memories and we always have fun when we get together.

There is a very good bus service between Hamilton and Toronto, every 20 minutes I think, and in the evening every half hour.

For seniors it is much more economical to take the bus than to drive into Toronto.  Even people who drive take the bus in quite often.

That's all for now.  Had better make my bed and get ready for company.

Have a good day and thanks for dropping by.


No comments: