Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time out today

I just had to get out today, in spite of the cold.  Borrowed tons of DVD's from the library and actually succeeded to check them out myself!  I learned that you can only do five at a time.

Then I went over to the Farmer's Market and bought some groceries.  I really like the new look.  I asked after one of the vendor's and found out that this elderly couple decided to retire.  I am happy for them as it must have been very tiring to have to be in the market so early when it was open.  They were a lovely Hungarian couple and I shall miss them.

One of my neighbours is very interested in buying my Amethyst pendant so I am considering selling it to her as she really has her heart set on it.  I had hoped to keep it myself.  I'm still not sure I want to sell it.

I plan to put a sterling silver chain on it.
Tonight is Poetry Center and Alvaro will pick me up.  I am debating going as I haven't written any poetry since I started on my short story.  Mind you, I could go and enjoy the company as they are a jolly bunch of people!

We'll see.

Have a great day and drop in again some time.

1 comment:

Wilma Seville said...

This lovely necklace has been sold to my neighbour who fell in love with it at first sight! I hope she has many years of enjoyment from it.