Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Creation this afternoon

The snowy day, the cozy apartment, the sleepy cats all contributed to my contentment this afternoon as I peered outside and saw other human beings struggling through the banks of snow.

I have done my fair share of wading my way through waist deep snow where I grew up in Quebec.  My contentment is my creative side which came out very strong this afternoon.

I took a beautiful Amethyst stone and wrapped it in non-tarnish silver plated wire, made the stems with Amethyst crystals from Swarovski.  In my opinion, it is very beautiful and quite unusual.

Here is a picture of it.  It took a long time to do and I still have to make the necklace part. Perhaps if I remain snowbound, I will work on the necklace part tomorrow.

Here it is.

Against a purple background

Against a white background

This is my protype.

No comments: