Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lit Chat Dec. 2010

Adam Getty was the host tonight as Jennifer was away in Morocco.   It was a very compatible group tonight with three new faces.  I hope they will come again.

This December event is strictly for writers to read their work without any critiquing and people just need to listen.  It was very relaxing.  Jean read from her book, I read my Snowflake story which was published in Perspectives Magazine, David read from his book and one new young fellow Andrew read some of his poems. 

A very pleasant evening.  I was able to deliver Jean's necklace to her this evening and she was delighted with it and put it on right away.  It looks really nice.

David and Renessa drove me home which was very nice of them.

It was worth going out in the bitter cold.

No comments: