Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cool Fool Book Launch at Artword/Artbar







What a lovely time we all had last night. The band was very good although it was too loud for such a small place but they played extremely well. They also showed slides of the 1960's in Hamilton, Ontario which I found very interesting.

The place was so packed, it was unbelievable! People standing even on the landing.

I was so delighted to see my friend Maureen again. She had come in from her small town and sat with us. I met her former next door neighbour and found her a very nice lady as well.

We had a nice time chatting in between the music and the readings. Slim Volumes is a terrific reader!

It was a nice trip down memory lane for me, although I lived in Toronto in those days, I could still relate to many of the things from Hamilton.

All in all, a lovely evening spent with compatible friends.

No comments: