Thursday, September 17, 2009

"To be or not to be, that is the question."

That is my feeling today. Should I go, or should I not?


There is a writing group that I go to once a month. Basically there are two people who always go, myself and a friend of mine. I don't want to discourage the one who runs it, but I am really not into doing writing exercises. That is not how I write at all.

My friend will not be going today and there is one other lady who has said "maybe" she will come, but she does that all the time, and never comes. This lady is just too busy.

Thus, it appears that I would be the only one going today and the lady who runs the group has to come from quite far away on the city buses.

I would prefer to stay at home today and continue with my "fall cleaning". There still is tons of work to be done here and I will be so busy this weekend starting tomorrow.

I took a bunch of things over to the Salvation Army Thrift shop yesterday afternoon so that is a good start.

I still have a pile of ironing to do from the winter clothes which I have taken out from the boxes and the weather seems to be getting a little cooler now.

Oh well, I think I will e-mail the lady and tell her that I am very doubtful that I will go. I don't want her to waste her time nor energy.

Mind you, I could kill two birds with one stone and go to Tundra and see Peter to see if he would be interested in obtaining chains for me. Avitar is no longer on Ottawa Street and the only other beading store is in Dundas. That is a little far during the winter months and the buses only run every half hour on the busy time. Donna, at Avitar, said that she may be opening up a smaller outlet in Stoney Creek, but that is just too far for me to go on a regular basis.

No comments: