Friday, August 7, 2009

Festival of Friends

I joined two other friends at the Festival of Friends here in Hamilton. It was quite enjoyable as we were able to sit in the shade.

The booths for the vendors was in the sunshine which must have made it very hot for them.

There were quite a few people there and everybody seemed to be having a good time.

i had a nice chat with the Canadian Armed Forces people who had a booth there.

James, Jeff and myself get along pretty well so it was a nice time. Jeff drove me home which was very nice of him.

The Festival will continue for the whole weekend but I am expecting company for a picnic on Saturday. Sonia Rene and Margaret hopefully will be coming if the weather is good.

I was glad to come home though and just relax. Nice to go out but very nice to come home as well!

No comments: