Monday, March 16, 2009

I have decided to go for it!


ARTS Hamilton will display my jewellery for me in a very nice cabinet. I am quite thrilled about that.


I think what I will do is use the leather straps for most of the designs to make it more economical for people to buy. I will put a note that they can use their own gold or silver chains if they wish.


I also will make sets to sell as they would make nice gifts for people to give.


This has opened up a new window of opportunity for me. I am so pleased about this as I don't have to exert a lot of energy to do this and can do it while at home.


If I sell any through ARTS Hamilton, I will then get the Vendor's license which is free. One is allowed to sell $100 worth before having to get the license.


This is a good way to test the waters.






2 comments:

Ambition said...

Go for it Wilma. Let's hope people buy them.

Wilma Seville said...

Well, we can but try, right? I think they are very pretty and each one is different. All hand crafted.