Sunday, March 15, 2009

Afternoon with Rosie

At Bayfront Park - notice the bare branches and the ice still on the Bay. Lovely day though!
Me, as a happy camper at Bayfront Park. I love trees and even though I have a winter jacket on, and the trees are bare, it is so nice to be there!

The ever present birds at Bayfront Park. Some ice still on the water


What a lovely day today was! My friend Rosie brought lunch over (yummy home made soup) and cold cuts and cheese and great coconut cake!

She didn't want me to do any cooking which I appreciate at this time.

We finalized the programme for Tuesday and then went down to Bayfront Park and walked around, sat and chatted, walked some more, and in general had a great time.

Bayfront Park is hard for me to get to as the hill to it makes it "too much" for me to handle going up. It also is quite far from the bus stop.

I am always so appreciative of the kindness of friends. We took some pictures, but Rosie does not want her picture on the blog so will respect her wishes. She took some of me so will put them on instead.

All in all, a very good day! I am tired now but happy.

No comments: