Thursday, April 30, 2015

The faster I would go, the slower I would be!

Or at least that is the way it seemed to me!  I still am working on the sitting room, washing everything in sight, moving furniture around etc. etc.  I need to find somebody to get on a stool to get down my curtains so I can wash them plus the inside of the windows.

The time yesterday passed by so fast that I did not notice it.  I was supposed to take the bus to my son's place for supper (BBQ) around 5 p.m. but it was after 5:30 by the time I noticed the clock!

I hurriedly phoned and said I would take the next bus which I did.

Fortunately, it was not a long wait so I was only about 15 minutes late which was not too bad.

Ken is the cook when it is BBQ.  He made steak, potatoes and carrots.  He made a very small steak for me and I still could only eat half of it!

We sat outside on the patio to eat which made it the first BBQ of the season.  Jody, baby Eve and Ava, the dog, were home as well so we really had a good visit.

Ken volunteered to drive me home which was a big help to me.

Here are some pictures.


Jody and Eve

The first flowers in the back garden

The little cutie with her dear Mom

Eve was as good as gold and is a smiley baby and very good natured.  


She came to me easily and was not afraid.  It was so great to see that part of the family again.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: