Thursday, April 9, 2015

Past Chair's Gala

What a lovely event it was.  I had a very nice time as I was sitting with three people I know, two of them quite well.

Our table was mostly gentlemen as was most of the attendees.  It sure was nice to be surrounded by elegant gentlemen dressed in Black Tie!  

Some of the ladies wore long dresses and some wore party frocks but they all looked pretty.  I made some new acquaintences as well which was nice.

The food, as usual, was fabulous!  Too much for me, unfortunately, but I will try and remedy this for the next Black Tie event as I cannot eat that much at night or I pay the price.

Amanda was kind enough to take a picture of me in my outfit and here it is.  I have no idea why I kept my hands like that, it was unconscious but you will get an idea anyway.

One of the gentlemen walked me home which was very kind of him as being out on the street late is not the best thing to do.



Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great day!

No comments: