Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Sunday at the Club 2015

Easter weekend was not the best weather  but what can you do?  My son and I enjoyed a lovely buffet at my club.

Here are two pictures.

Ken, enjoying the buffet


The Easter bunny popped in to the delight of the many children who attended. The children looked adoreable in party clothes.

After the Easter Bunny went to the different dining areas, Amanda announced that there was an Easter egg hunt on the second floor for the youngsters.

I do enjoy being around children so much and this event is special as is the Christmas party.

It is the Past Chair's Black Tie Event tomorrow night for which I have an invitation.  It will be an elegant affair.
I am honoured to be invited.


Two more big events coming up in the near future both of which will be fun!

All in all, I am enjoying life and thankful for all my blessings and the lovely friends I have.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments: