Sunday, July 13, 2014

This weekend's activities

What a busy weekend it has been so far.  I went twice to Gage Park, once with Anita and Jean and then the next day with Mohammad, Sami and we met Jeff and Andre and Joanna as well while we were at the World Music Festival.

I brought a picnic lunch - just fruit and some sweets on Saturday but on Friday night I brought some sandwiches.

Today is Open Streets and my friend Rosemary and I plan to go at some point this afternoon.

Here are some pictures from this weekend at Gage Park.

Aboriginal singing from Australia

A Bulgarian band

Band from Chile

I just loved this young fellow dancing with the children

Some more dancing with the children

A far away shot of the Chilean band
It was a very pleasant way to spend a few hours listening to the music, looking at the things for sale and chatting with friends.

Have a good day.

No comments: