Monday, May 5, 2014

Saturday Evening dinner at the Club

My friends Wally and Carmen and I all went to my club for dinner.  It was very enjoyable and we stayed about 2 1/2 hours, chatting and relaxing.

They love coming there and we are trying to make it a once a year occurrence.

Here are some shots from Saturday night.
Waldemar - looking right at home!

Carmen and Wally - friends for more than 11 years now.

The three of us before the fireplace

It was a grand occasion and we caught up on so many things and had quality time together.

We plan to go to Paris, Ontario in the summer so that I can visit with a life-long friend who moved there a couple of years ago.  Just a day trip which will suit me just fine.  I have been wanting to see my friend Maureen for several years now but there is no bus route to there from here.

Thanks for dropping by and come again when you have the time.

No comments: