Monday, March 28, 2011

Natural river stone wirewrapped with gold plated wire and jewels

This was quite a time consuming design to do but I am very happy with the results.  It reminds me of the roots of the tree and the branches reaching up to the sky.






I can just visualize this as if it were a living thing.  It can be put on a chain to wear as a pendant.

All things have beauty, including a stone from a river.  Imagine what that stone could tell us if he could but talk.  I wonder how long it has been tumbling along the river bottom until it was chosen by some human as being worthy of human notice?

I have always loved rocks and precious stones.


Here is the finished creation with a gold plated chain - ready to wear.   $85.00 Canadian plus shipping and handling. Also comes with a little poem.




Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments: