Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Creativity overcomes plainness

SOLD TO A LADY IN MANITOBA.


I had a very plain stone which I found lacking in beauty.  I hate to waste anything so I applied my creativeness to find a solution to making this stone shine as bright as a star in the night sky.

I guess you could call it the same as a woman putting on makeup, somehow the embellishment made it look a much happier and contented stone.  Read that as a joke please.

Speaking of stones, it might be a fun idea to write a creative story from the stone's point of view!  I may give that a thought some day.

I will also post a picture of Boots, my 16 year old cat, curled up in the cat basket that he and Tiger share.  That is for you April.  I hope you like it.  He is a frisky old boy and a joy to have around. 

I still haven't had time to amend my two cat poems but hope to do that before too long.  They are such good subjects, my two cats, as they are always doing something to liven up the day!


Boots prefers to sleep this way from time to time - at 16 years old, he can do what he wants!

The front of the stone - leather cord and wooden bead

A look at the back of the bead.





I love being creative, both in writing and in jewellery making.  It gives me so much pleasure and helps retirement hours whiz by.

I hope that my hands can always work, arthritis in them is my main enemy but as long as I can, I certainly will keep those hands moving.  I love to crochet as well.  I cannot paint except in word pictures in a story. I do admire people who can paint scenery and beautiful works of nature.




Amethyst crystal bunny - 16" chain - suitable for young lady

If I had a granddaughter, I would be so happy to give this to her.  It is just adoreable.  I have priced it very reasonably, so as to facilitate mothers and grandmothers to get one at an affordable price. 



Have a great day and thanks for reading my blog.

No comments: