Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lanyards for keys

The other day I had to search for my keys in a large, key eating purse which I would swear has a habit of losing them within its interior.  Frustration is not an adequate word for how I felt as my fingers dove into the interior, pushing this and that aside.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, I found them.

I decided then and there to do something about it and made a lanyard out of leather for myself.  I made it to go over my head and to hold my cell phone as well as my keys.

What a blessing it has been for me the last few days.  I can feel the leather cording in my purse and just give it a tug and there it is.  No more fumbling around.  Much better for my nerves!

I have since made two others to sell at my party.



I plan to make a few others in different colours of leather.

No comments: