Sunday, September 12, 2010

St.John's BBQ for Rally Sunday Sept


A church family
Today was a very special time at church with the commissioning of the Sunday School Teachers and their pupils, Holy Communion and then a BBQ out in the church parking lot.

The church was quite packed as it was a joint German and English service.

It was great to see everybody back after holidays and summer vacations.

Got home about 1:30 but it started at 10 a.m. so it was quite a few hours.

Very enjoyable.  Took some shots of a family I know and sent them the pictures.

2 comments:

Kate's Blog said...

I loved this picture. I can't beleive how grown up my own children look. It was nice seeing you again at church!! See you at the ELW meeting!! Kathy Fruck

Wilma Seville said...

Thank you Kathy, yes, I thought the picture turned out quite well.