Saturday, September 4, 2010

A near fall

Well, I am one fortunate person that I had my cane with me.  I didn't see a step at Ferguson Station and started to fall but my cane saved me.  I have hurt my hip a little bit but nothing serious at all.  If I had fallen, it would have meant broken bones most likely.

In any event, everything is fine and I sat at the Mustardfest until I felt a little better and on my way out, I saw Irene and her Mom and sat with them at the Black Forest Inn outdoor cafe.  That was pleasant.

The weather looked threatening and I needed to go to the Farmer's Market to get some fruit.  It was fortunate that I made it to the mall before the rain really started to come down.

Happily, on the way home, I had my jacket with the hood on and everything was fine.  I think I will rest for the rest of the evening.  I have finished making all my orders for the jewellery business and there is great t.v. on tonight on WNED so will enjoy that.

All in all, an interesting day.

No comments: