Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kaz Simatis at Whitehern Concert

Kaz Simaitis




This young man entertained the audience at the Whitehern Gardens concert with his superb playing of the classical guitar.

Emma Rush was to have played but was unable to do so and Kaz Simatis stepped into the breach to fill the spot available. Emma herself was able to enjoy the concert for a brief time.

He played a variety of music, from romantic, classical, baroque and even modern.

I particularly enjoyed Al Hamra as it reminded me of my visit to Moorish Spain many years ago.  I hope that he will be invited to entertain people again next year. Another piece I particularly enjoyed was "Jesu, joy of man's desiring.

For more information on a group he plays with, please e-mail  him at  thepracticalplayers@gmail.com or contact the group by calling 289-396-6844.


Their group plays at weddings, corporate functions, parties etc.

Thank you for dropping by and have a good day!













No comments: