Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A successful workshop/talk today

I had been hired to bring a talk on writing which I did today.  It was nice to receive an honorium and I think everybody enjoyed themselves as they asked some questions and laughed at some of my comedic poetry.

That always pleases me when somebody gets my little jokes in some poems, some of my short stories  or in my one and only commissioned play, I love it when people laugh at the right time.

It was videotaped by McMaster University and eventually I will get a copy of the video.  I shall look forward to that.

I think there were about 12  or so people there which made it more interesting for me.  I like to get audience feedback sometimes.

Anyway, it was a busy afternoon - the Literary Committee and then my talk at the Freeway Cafe.

Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments: